International Seminar - population Overgrowth a Challenge to Young physician, held at The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, March, 1972.
Cook-County Graduate School of Medicine, Chicago, IL. Specialty Review Course in General Surgery, November 3-18, 1975. American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL. 62nd Annual Clinical Congress, October, 1976
Detroit Surgical Society, Detroit, Mich. Annual Meeting March, 1977.
American College of Surgeon, Mich. Chapter. Annual Meeting May, 1977.
The Society for Vascular Surgery, Los Angeles, CA. Annual Convention, June, 1978.
University, Dept. of Clinical Surgery, Edinburgh, UK. Edinburgh Surgical Festival, September 4-7, 1979.
Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Dr. Jesse Thompson (Causalgia, Carotid Artery Surgery), March 2-3, 1979.
Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Dr. David Summer (Non-Invasive testing in diagnosis of obstructive arterial disease), May 5, 1979.
Hyatt Regency, Richmond, VA. Use of Gortex Graft in vascular surgery, September 26, 1979.
American College of Surgeons, Atlanta, GA. 66th Annual Clinical Congress, October 19-24, 1980.
11. American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL. SEASAP III, February, 1980.
12. Arizona Heart Institute, Phoenix, AZ. International Cardio - Vascular Congress, February 16-18, I981.
13. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Dr. Eugene Strandness (Non-Invasive diagnosis of venous diseases, Practical Homodynamic for the Surgeons), February 5-7, 1981.
14. American College of Surgeons, Norfolk, VA. Virginia Chapter's Annual Meeting, March 19-20, 1981.
15. Bangladesh Medical Association of North America, Washington, D.C. Annual Convention, August, 1981.
16. Miami Heart Institute, Miami, FL. Vascular Symposium, September 25-26,1981.
17. Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA. Current Noninvasive Techniques on Peripheral Vascular Disease, October 1-2, 1981.
18. Alexandria Hospital, Alexandria, VA. Tutorial in Transluminal Angioplasty, October 12-13, 1981.
19. American College of Surgeons, Charlottesville, VA. Virginia Chapter's Annual Meeting, March 18-19, 1982.
20. Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA. Stuart McGuire Lecture, March 20, 1982.
21. College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Atlantic City, NJ. Vascular Surgery Symposium, April 26-27, 1982.
22. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Dr. Charles Rob (Carotid Disease, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm), May 21-22, 1982.
23. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Dr. Richard Dean (Peripheral Vascular Laboratory, Reno vascular Hypertension), September 10 - 11, 1982.
24. Bangladesh Medical Association of North America, Hershey, Pennsylvania, Annual Convention, August 20-21, 1982.
25. Institute of Applied Physiology and Medicine, Seattle, WA. Cerebro-Vascular Doppler, September 15-17, 1982.
26. Georgetown University, Washington, DC. Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, September 18, 1982.
27. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Portsmouth, VA. First Annual Citizen Trust Distinguished Professor Lecture Series (Dr. Thorek), October 1-2, 1982.
28. American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL. 68th Annual Congress, October 25-29, 1982.
29. Tidewater Cardiac Life Support Training Center, Norfolk, VA. Advance Trauma Life Support Course, December 3-4, 1982.
30. American College of Surgeons, Virginia Chapter, Richmond, VA. Annual Meeting, March 17-18, 1983.
31. Virginia Surgical Society, Williamsburg, VA. Annual Meeting, April 29 - May 1, 1983.
32. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Annual Trauma Symposium, May 13-14, 1983.
33. Portsmouth and Virginia Beach Medical Societies, Virginia Beach, VA. Malpractice Risk Management, May 21, 1983.
34. Bangladesh Medical Association of North America, Virginia Beach, VA. Annual Convention, August 5-6, 1983.
35. Diasonics Incorporated, Columbia, MD. Peripheral Vascular Duplex Imaging and Doppler Ultrasound Symposium, September 1, 1983.
36. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Surgical Stapling, September 9, 1983.
37. American Collage of Surgeons, Chicago, IL. SESAP IV, October 7, 1983.
38. Bowman Grey School of Medicine, Winston - Salem, NC. Neurosonology and Vascular Evaluation, January 16-20, 1984. (40 Hrs.)
39. American College of Surgeons, Virginia Chapter, Norfolk, VA Annual Meeting, March 23, 1984. (6 Hrs.)
40. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Dr. Donald Trunkey (Pathophysiology of Shock), March 24, 1984.(3 Hrs.)
41. NET Resources, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, Tax Reduction and Investment Management, April 8-11, 1984.
42. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Dr. Malcolm Parry (Heparin and Anticoagulation, Vascular Trauma), April 13-14, 1984. (2 Hrs.)
43. Virginia Surgical Society, The Homestead, VA. 31st Annual Meeting, April 27-29, 1984. (14 Hrs.)
44. Harvard Medical School Boston, MA. Post Graduate Course in Vascular Surgery, May 29-31, 1984. (24 Hrs.)
45. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Second Annual Trauma Symposium, August 10-12, 1984. (16 Hrs.)
46. Bangladesh Medical Association of North America, Chicago, IL. Annual Convention, August 17-19, 1984. (6 Hrs.)
47. American College of Surgeons, San Francisco, CA. 70th Annual Clinical Congress. (Post Graduate Course in Peripheral Vascular Surgery), October 21-26, 1984. (24 Hrs.)
48. SNIVT, Regional Meeting, Norfolk General Hospital, Norfolk, VA. March 8th, 1985. (1 Hrs.)
49. Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. Dr. Larry Hollier (Asymptomatic Carotid Artery Disease and Aneurysm Surgery in High Risk patients.), Mar 10-11, 1985. (2 Hrs.)
50. Annual Trauma Symposium, Norfolk, VA. August 14-16, 1985. (16 Hrs.)
51. Annual Convention Bangladesh Medical Association of North America, Baltimore, Maryland, August 16-17, 1985. (6 Hrs.)
52. Annual Meeting of Virginia Vascular Society, Charlottesville, Virginia, September 6-7, 1985. (3 Hrs.)
53. Duke University Microsurgery Workshop, Duke University Medical Canter, Durham, North Carolina 27710, October 14-18 1985. (40 Hrs.)
54. OB-GYN Grand Round, EVMS, Dept. of OB-GYN, Jan 3rd, 1986. (1 Hr.)
55. Basic Course in YAG and CO2 Lasers in Gastrointestinal Disorders, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, June 6 and 7, 1986. (12 Hrs.)
56. Laser in General Surgery, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA. June 19-21, 1986. (19 Hrs.)
57. Annual Convention Bangladesh Medical Association of North America, Niagara Falls, N.Y., July 31-August 3, 1986,
58. Vascular Service Rounds, Albany Medical Center, Albany, N.Y. August 4-6, 1986. (16 Hrs.)
59. Virginia Vascular Society, Annual Meeting, Tides Lodge, Virginia. September 5th to 7th, 1986. (3 Hrs.)
60. Eastern Virginia Vascular Technologist Meeting, Norfolk Surgical Group. September 12th, 1986. (1 Hr.)
61. Advance Trauma Life Support Course. Norfolk, VA. October 16th & 17th, 1986. (16 Hrs.)
62. American College of Surgeons, 72nd Annual Clinical Congress New Orleans, Louisiana, October 20-24, 1986. (24 Hrs.)
63. B-Mode Duplex Cerebrovascular Ultrasound, Keith Mooney and Associates, New Orleans, Oct.22-24, 1986. (12.25 Hrs.)
64. The Southern Association For Vascular Surgery, Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona. January 28-31, 1987. (12 Hrs.)
65. American College of Surgeons, Virginia Chapter, annual Meeting, Norfolk, Virginia, March 19-20, 1987. (7 Hrs.)
66. Virginia Surgical Society, Annual Meeting. Williamsburg, Mar 1-3, 1987. (8 Hrs.)
67. Bangladesh Medical Association of North America, Annual Meeting, Nashville, August 13-16, 1987. (6 Hrs.)
68. Virginia Vascular Society, Annual Meeting, Wintergreen, VA September 11-13, 1987. (4 Hrs.)
69. Norfolk General Hospital, Dr.James Yao, Noninvasive Diagnosis, Upper Extremity Ischemia, November 6-7, 1987. (3Hrs)
70. The Cook Counts Graduate School of Medicine, Chicago, Il., Specialty Review in General Surgery, Part II, Feb. 29th - March 11th, 1988. (104 Hrs. Category 1).
71. Norfolk General Hospital, Dr. Vic. Sottiurai, Neointimal Hyperplasia, April 7th, 1988. (2 Hrs)
72. Virginia Surgical Society annual meeting, Homestead, Virginia, April 29th - May 1st, 1988. (12 Hrs.)
73. BMA of North America, annual meeting, Atlantic City August 10-14th, 1988.
74. Virginia Vascular Society, annual meeting, Greenbrier, September 9-ll, 1988. (3Hr.)
75. EVMS, Dr. Richard Dean, Reno vascular Hypertension, Vascular Board Review, Oct. 7 - 8th, 1988.
76. EVMS, Dr. Robert J. Lusby from Australia, Carotid Artery Surgery, Reno vascular Hypertension, March 17-18th, 1989. (4 Hrs.)
77. Laser angioplasty, Atherectomy, Stents, Balloon Angioplasty by Cardiovascular Institute of South, May 3-5th, 1989, New Orleans, (21 Hrs.)
78. Virginia Vascular Society, annual meeting, Williamsburg Virginia, Sept 8-10th, 1989 (8 Hrs.)
79. First World Congress on Billiary Lithotripsy, Georgetown University; Washington D.C. Dec. 2 - 3rd, 1989 (9 Hrs.)
80. EVMS, Visiting Professor, Dr. Allen Callow, Carotid Artery Surgery, Endothelial Function, Feb. 9 - 10th, 1990 (3 Hrs)
81. University of Miami, TCD, March 7th, 1990 (4 Hrs.)
82. Richmond Hyatt, Dr. Veith, Lower Extremity Reconstruction, March 15th, 1990 (3 Hrs.)
83. Laser Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, New Jersey Laser institute, March 24-25th, 1990 (17 Hrs.)
84. ACS, Va.Chapter, Annual Meeting, Omni Hotel, Norfolk, Symposium on Trauma, March 29-30, 1990 (8 Hrs.)
85. EVVT, regional meeting, Portsmouth Surgical Associates, July 20th, 1990 (1 Hrs.)
86. Va. Vascular Society, Annual Meeting, Homestead, Va. September 7-9 th, 1990 (7 Hrs.)
87. Dr.Melvin Williums, Johns Hopkins University, Challenging Aneurysm, Transplant Surgery, Sept.28-29th,1990 (4 Hrs.)
88. EVVT, Fourth Annual Symposium, Va.Beach, Oct.5-6th,1990 (6 Hrs.)
89. S.A.V.S. Annual Meeting, Palm Spring, California, Jan. 23rd - 26th, 1991. (11 Hrs.)
90. International College of Surgeons, Surgery State of art, Williamsburg, VA. March 21st, 1991.
91. Advance Laparoscopic Training Center, Marietta, Georgia May 10-llth, 1991 (16 Hrs.)
92. International Society of Cardiovascular Surgery, Annual Meeting, Boston, June 3-5th, 1991. (18 Hrs.)
93. Virginia Vascular Society, Annual Meeting, Tides Lodge, Sept. 20-22nd, 1991 (6 Hrr.)
94. Annual Trauma Meeting, Omni Hotel, Norfolk, Virginia, Sept. 26-27th, 1991.(16 Hrs.)
95. South Florida Society for Vascular Surgery, 5th Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida. March 12-15th, 1992 (12 Hrs.)
96. Virginia Surgical Society & ACS, VA Chapter Meeting Homestead, Virginia, May 1-3rd, 1992.
97. Dr. George Johnson, Hoffheimer Hall, EVMS, May 8-9th, 1992, Venous Disease, Viscosity and Surgeon (4 Hrs.)
98.Trauma Symposium, Norfolk Marriott, Sept. 10-11, 1992. (8 Hrs.)
99. Virginia Vascular Society Annual Meeting, Kings mill Willumsburg, Sept. 11-12, 1992. (4 Hrs.)
100. Richard Kempczinski, M.D., Mesenteric Insufficiency and Quality Control in Vascular Surgery, Sept. 25-26, 1992. (4 Hrs.)
101. EVVT, Monthly Conference, Quality Control in private vascular Laboratory, NSG, November 13th, 1992.
102. Update in Organ Transplantation, Dr. Richard Hurwitz, PGH, November 17th, 1992.
103. PVL Correlation conferences, MVMC, ( 1 Hr. by SDMS CME ), Dec.17th, Nov.19th, Nov.13th, Oct.22nd, 1992. ( 4 Hrs.)
104. Surgery in the third world country, Dr. John Gealhoed, NGH, EVMS, Visiting Professor, Jan. 15th, 1993. (2 Hrs.)
105. Candela Laser for General Surgeon and Urologists, MVMC, Jan. 21st, 1993. (5 Hrs.)
106. Thrombolysis in Vascular Surgery, Dr. Noel Parent, NGH, EVMS, Guest Lecture, (2 Hrs.)
107. 17th Annual Meeting of SAVS, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Jan. 28-31st, 1993. (11 Hrs.)
108. Karl Zucker M.D., Laparoscopic Upper G.I. Surgery and Colon resection, April 22 - 23rd, 1993, Visiting Professor, E.V.M.S. (4 Hrs.)
109. Stents in vascular surgery, Dr. Brad Johnson, April 29, 1993, EVMS. Vas. Surgery Conference. (2 Hrs.)
110. ACS - VA. Chapter and V.S.S. Annual Meeting, Williamsburg Lodge, Apr. 30th - May 2nd, 1993(10.5 Hrs.)
111. Dr. David Tilson, Aneurysm research around the world and Genetic and Biochemistry of AAA, NGH, May 6-7, 1993.(4 Hrs)
112. Dr.Forrest Dodson, Current Status of organ transplantation, June 4th, 1993. Cedar Point club house, Suffolk, Virginia.
113. Annual meeting, SVS & ISCVS, June 7 - 9th, 1993, Washington D.C. Sheraton (18 Hrs.)
114. Dr. Lloyd Nyhus, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Massive UGI Bleeding, July 30 - 31st, 1993, EVMS, Hoffheimer Hall. (2 Hrs)
115. Annual meeting, BMA of NA, August 6 - 7th, 1P93, The New York Palace Hotel, NYC. (3 Hrs.)
116. EVVT meeting, TCD, Sept. 10th, 1993. Hampton Gen. Hospital.
117. RVT Review course, Dr. Sidney K. Edelman, Oct. 1 - 3rd, 1993 Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington D.C. (24 Hrs.)
118. EVVT annual meeting, Oct. 9th, l993, Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center. (6 Hrs.)
119. RVT Examination, Oct. l6th, l993, Essex Community College, Baltimore, MD. (6 Hrs.)
120. East Coast Symposium on Laparoscopy, Nov. 6th, 1993, Norfolk Marriott Hotel, Norfolk, Sentera Leigh Hospital (6 Hrs.)
121. PVL Correlation conferences, MVMC ( 1 Hr. By SDMS CME ), 1993, October 8th, Sept.16th, Sept. 10th, March 18th, Jan 21st (5 Hrs.)
122. SAVS, 18th Annual meeting, Hyatt Regency, Scottsdale, AZ. January 26-29, 1994. (11 Hrs.)
123. Dr. John Porter, Homocystine risk factor for atherosclerosis, Lower extremity bypass, April 22-23, 1994, Brickhouse Auditorium, NGH, EVMS. (4 Hrs.)
124. Virginia Vascular Society annual meeting, Tides Lodge, Sept.9 - 11th, 1994 (6 Hrs.)
125. EVVT, Annual meeting, Va. Beach Resort center, Oct. 8th, 1994 (6 Hrs.)
126. PVL Correlation conferences., MVMC, ( 1 Hr. by SDMS CME ), 1994, Nov.17th, Oct.20th, June 16th, May 19th, April 21st, Feb.17th, Jan.20th, ( 7 Hrs.)
127. Comprehensive care of the vascular patients, critical pathway for the 1990's. Mayo Foundation, Williamsburg Lodge, March 31st - April 2nd, 1995. (13 Hrs.)
128. ACS - VA. Chapter and VSS annual meeting, Williamsburg Lodge Mar 5 - 7th, 1995. (10.75 Hrs.)
129. Dr. Wesley Alexander, Nutrition and Immunology for critically ill patients, Immune Tolerance, May 12-13, 1995 EVMS (Hoffheimer Hall) (2 Hrs.)
130. Dr. Frank Veith, Endovascular Stented Graft, Limb Salvage Surgery, May 19-20, 1995, EVMS (Hoffheimer Hall) (2 Hrs.)
131. BMA of NA annual conference, Williamsburg Lodge, Virginia, August 4-6, 1995. (CME Catagory 1, 3Hrs.)
132. Virginia Vascular Society annual meeting, Kings mill at Williamsburg, Sept. 8-10, 1995. (3 Hrs)
133. Introduction to stereo tactic core breast biopsy, The Breast Care Center, Portsmouth, Virginia, Sept. 15th, 1995.(8 Hrs.)
134. Progress in Angioscopy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA December 4 - 6, 1995. (24 Hrs.)
135. PVL Correlation conferences, MVMC, ( 1 Hr. by SDMS CME ), 1995, Oct.19th, Sept.21st, May 18th, April 13th, March 16th, Feb.16th, Jan.19th, ( 7 Hrs.)
136. 20th Annual Meeting, SAVS, Naples, Florida. January 24-27, 1996. (11 Hrs.)
137. Thrombolysis for DVT, Dr. Anthony Comerota, Norfolk, VA. April 3rd, 1996. (2 Hrs.)
138. Dr. Thomas Fogarty, Management of Thrombosis, Emerging Technology, EVMS, Norfolk, VA, Mar 3rd & 4th, 1996.(4 Hrs)
139. Practical Concept in Vascular Surgery, Washington D.C. Mar 31st & June 1st, 1996. (13 Hrs.) 11 Hrs. VTC (PVL)
140. PALMAZ balloon expandable STENT Iliac Certification Course St. Joseph Medical Center, Minimally Invasive Surgical Training Institute, Baltimore, June 13th, 1996. Dr. Frank J. Criado (8 Hrs.)
141. BMA of NA annual meeting, Buena Vista Palace, Orlando, Florida, August 2nd to 4th, 1996 (3 Hrs.)
142. 2nd Mid-Atlantic conference on angioaccess Establishment & Maintenance of Dialysis I venous access, Kings mill Inn, Williamsburg, October 25-26, 1996.
143. EVMS, Division of Vascular Surgery, Visiting Professor, Dr. David Rosenthal, Endovascular In Situ & Fem.- Pop. Grafts, October 25-26, 1996. (3 Hrs.)
144. Virginia Vascular Society, Annual conference, Wintergreen, November 1-3, 1996. (3 Hrs.)
155. EVT, Endovascular stented aortic graft, Live demonstration Dr. Roger Gregory, NGH, November 12th, 1996.
156. PVL Correlation conferences, MVMC ( 1 Hr. by SDMS CME ) 1996, Nov.21st, Oct.17th, Sept.19th, April 18th, March 21st, ( 5 Hrs.)
157. Annual Meeting, Southern Association for Vascular Surgery, San Diego, California, Jan 22 - 25th, 1997. (11 Hrs.)
158. Dr. Herbert Dardik, EVMS visiting professor, March 28-29, 1997. 25 years of biological graft and revascularization of inoperable limbs. (3 Hrs.)
159. BMA of NA, annual meeting, Troy, Michigan, August 1 - 3rd, 1997. Recent advances in Medicine & Surgery (4 Hrs.)
160. Virginia Vascular Society, annual meeting, Kingship Williamsburg, Sept.5 - 6th, 1997. (6 Hrs.)
161. General Surgery Board Review, Albert Einstein Medical School, New York City, Sept. 22 - 27th, 1997. (56 Hrs.)
162. Dr. Edward Diethrich, Medical Director, Arizona Heart Institute, Phoenix, Endoluminal Grafting, EVMS, Dec. 5th & 6th, 1997. (4 Hrs.)
163. AAPI meeting, Comfort Inn, Norfolk, Dec. 13th, 1997. (2Hrs.)
164. PVL Correlation conferences., MVMC, (1 Hr. by SDMS CME ), 1997, Dec.18th, Nov.20th, Sept.18th, June 19th, April 17th, March 20th, Feb.20th, Jan.16th, (8 Hrs.)
165. International Congress XI, Endovascular Intervention, Scottsdale, AZ. Feb. 8 - 12th, 1998. (19Hrs.)
166. AAPI meeting, Comfort Inn, Norfolk, March 27th, 1998. (2Hrs)
167. James Stanley M.D. EVMS Payne's Lecture, Renal artery stenosis & Gene therapy, May 8 - 9th, 1998. (3 Hrs.)
168. BMA of NA annual meeting, Grand Hyatt, NYC, Aug 7 - 9th, 1998 ( 6 Hrs.)
169. VA. Vas. Society, annual meeting, Boar's Head Inn, Charlottesville, Sept. 26-27th, 1998 (4 Hrs)
170. Dr. Denton Cooley, Advances in Vascular Surgery, EVMS, Nov 20th, 1998 (2 Hrs.)
171. PVL Correlation conferences, MVMC ( 1 Hr. by SDMS CME ) 1998, Dec.17th, Nov.19th, Oct.15th, Sept.17th, May 21st, April 16th, Mar.19th, ( 7 Hrs.)
172. SAVS, annual meeting, January 28-31st, 1999, Naples, Florida (11 Hrs)
173. Dr. Skenderis, Sentinal Lymphadenectomy, EVMS, February 12th, 1999 ( 2 Hrs.)
174. Annual Meeting, VSS & ACS (VA.Chapter), Williamsburg Lodge, VA, April 30th to May 1st, 1999, ( 6 Hrs.)
175. Jack Cronenwell MD, Hoffheimer Hall EVMS, May 14-15, 1999. Carotid Endarterectomy in asymptomatic patients and Endovascular Surgery for AAA ( 3 Hrs.)
176, Annual Meeting, SVS/ISCVS, Washington D.C., June 5-11,1999. Vascular Lab Interpretation Course, June 5th, 1999.( 7 Hrs.), Post-graduate course in Endovascular Surgery, June 6th,1999 ( 3.5 Hrs.), General Meeting, June 7-11,1999. ( 20 Hrs.)
177. AAPI Meeting, Nawab Restaurant, Norfolk, VA, June 18th, 1999 ( 1 Hr.)
178. Annual Meeting, BMA of NA, Baltimore Sheraton, MD, August 6-8, 1999. ( 4 Hrs.)
179. AAPI Meeting, Comfort Inn, Norfolk, VA. September 17th, 1999. ( 1 Hr.)
180. Victor Bernhardt,MD, Hoffheimer Hall, EVMS. Endovascular Treatment for AAA and Transition from academic to industry, October 8-9, 1999 ( 3 Hrs.)
181. PVL Correlation conferences, MVMC ( 1 Hr. each meeting by SDMS CME ), 1999, Dec 16th, Oct 21st, June 17th, May 20th, April 15th, March 18th, Feb.18th, Jan.21st, ( 8 Hrs.)
182. AAPI Meeting, Comfort Inn, Norfolk, VA, March 17th,2000 , DVT Lecture ( 1 Hr.)
183. Guidant ANCURE ENDOGRAFT System Training, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, April 11-12th, 2000 ( 16 Hrs.)
184. Dr.Wesley Moore, Endovascular AAA repair, Carotid angioplasty with stent, EVMS May 5-6th, 2000 ( 3 Hrs.)
185. Guidant Training in O.R. Sentera Norfolk General Hospital, June 13th, 2000 (6 Hrs.)
186. Lymphatic mapping and sentinal node biopsy, Thomas D. Morris Research and Training center, By Anne Arundel Medical Center, Annapolis, MD 21401, July 14th, 2000 ( 8 Hrs.)
187. BMA of NA, Annual meeting, Dearborn Inn, Dearborn, Michigan, August 4-6th, 2000 (4 Hrs.)
188. Virginia Vascular Society, Annual meeting, Boar Head’s Inn, Charlottesville, Virginia, September 8-10th,2000.
189. Computer Skills for the Physician, PowerPoint I, EVMS, September 16th,2000 (2 Hrs.)
190. PVL Correlation conference, MVMC (1 Hr. by SDMS, CME), 2000 ( October 19th, September 21st, June 15th, April 20th, March 16th, February 17th )
191. The Society of Surgical Oncology, 54th Annual Cancer Symposium, Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC, March 15 – 18th, 2001. (11 Hrs.)
192. Laparoscopic Management of Inguinal Hernias, Dr.Bruce MacFadyen, Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair, Dr. Eric DeMaria, Richmond, VA, Buckhead's’
March 22nd, 2001 (3 Hrs.)
193. Virginia Vascular Society annual meeting, Kingsmill Resort, Williamsburg, VA, Sept.14 – 16th, 2001. (6 Hrs.)
194. PVL Correlation conference, MVMC ( 1 Hr. by SDMS, CME), 2001 ( June 21st, April 19th, March 15th, February 15th )
195. Annual Clinical Conference, Obici Hospital, Suffolk, Virginia, April 3rd, 2002 ( 3.75 Hrs.)
196. Conference on anti-ageing by Dr. Deepak Chopra, ODU, Norfolk, April 13th, 2002
197. 30 years of Renal Transplantation at SNGH, Founders Inn, Virginia Beach, June 6th, 2002 (3.5 Hrs.)
198. Religious freedom by Dr. Arvind Sharma at Hindu Temple, July 7th, 2002
199. DMC, re union meeting at London, UK, Ramada Jarvis, August 8 – 10th, 2002
200. Nexus orientation program with Betsy Wright Rhodes at VWC, Norfolk, Sept.9th, 2002
201. Virginia Wesleyan College, Photograph and faith, September 12th, 2003
202. Virginia Vascular Society annual meeting, Boar’s Head Inn, Charlottesville, VA, Sept.13 – 15th 2002. (6 Hrs.)
203. Nexus, How to be a perfect stranger on Islam at VWC, Norfolk, October 7th, 2002
204. “Speak Samskritam”, with Vasuvaj of Samskrita Bharati(North America) at CNU, Newport News, November 16, 2002,(6 Hrs) www.samskrita_bharati.org
205. Samskritam Club’s meeting at Meera Rao’s house, January 12th, 2003
206. Philosophy and origins of Ayurveda,(3 Hrs), January 25th, 2003, Ayurveda a diet for all season (3 Hrs), February 22nd, 2003, Dr. Vijaya Stallings, Life Enrichment Center, Newport News,
207. Religious Inquiry – Taoism & Taoism in daily life (4 Hrs), by Dr. Donald Davis, Professor of Psychology, ODU and tai chi teacher at the Tidewater Tai Chi Center, February 13th & 20th, 2003 Christ and St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, Norfolk
208. Doris Young, RN, Ph.D, Professional Effectiveness Systems, Inc. Management and Wellness, February 27th, 2003, Brutti’s Restaurant , Portsmouth, VA
209. Mended Heart, Chapter 63 meetings at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, March 17th, 2003, April 21st, 2003, May 19th, 2003, September 15th, 2003, January 19th, 2004, April 19th, 2004 June 21st, 2004,
210. Ayurveda I Course, Dr, Vijaya Stallings, Life Enrichment Center, Newport News, Virginia, March 5th to April 27th, 2003 (50 Hrs.)
211. “NEXUS”, Eastern Religion Study Group on Hinduism, Hindu Temple of Hampton Roads, April 3rd, 2003, May 1st, 2003, June 5th, 2003, August 7th, 2003, September 4th, 2003, October 2nd, 2003
212. Dr. Huston Smith, lecture on Ethics, Virtue and Vision, April 18th, 2003, Association for Research & Enlightenment (ARE), 215 sixty seventh street, VA Beach 23451
213. Portsmouth Academy of Medicine meeting, endovascular therapy for AAA, Maryview Hospital, May 5th, 2003
214. Meeting with Governor Mark R. Warner, as a member Asian Advisory Board, Philippine Cultural Center, Virginia .Beach, VA, June 12th, 2003.
215. Fruits of Intuition, Ramada Plaza, Virginia Beach, Course of A.R.E. by Dr. Carolyn Myss and Dr. Norman Shealy, June 28th, 2003 (3 Hrs.).
216. Journey Into Healing, Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simmons, Training in Mind Body Medicine at The Chopra Center at La Costa Resort and Spa, Carlsbad, CA, July 10 – 13, 2003 (21 Hrs.)
217. Bodies of Earth, Cells of God, Mr. Gregg Braden and Dr. Bruce Lipton at A.R.E. 215 sixty seventh street, VA.Beach 23451, August 15 – 17, 2003 (16 Hrs.)
218. Nutrition Based Wellness Plan Into Your Medical Practice, Dr. Barry Sears (Zone Diet), Holiday Inn, Greenwich Road, EVMS, CME, Sept. 12th, 2003, (3 Hrs.)
219. Tidewater Women’s Health Information Day with Dr. Barry Sears, Dr. James Carraway, Holiday Inn, Greenwich Road, Sept. 13th, 2003, (6 Hrs.).
220. Ayurvedic Yoga and Meditation, Dr. Vijaya Stallings, Elemental Healing Center, Gloucester, VA, Bonnie Wright, 804-694-4300 (3 Hrs.). September 14th, 2003
221. Light in the Dark, Movie review, Kundun by Martin Scorsese, Guest Host, Dr. Alan Sandler, Naro Cinema, September 29th, 2003, Baraka, October 27th, The Name of the Rose, Nov.3rd, Night of the Hunter, Nov.10th, 2003.
222. Ayurveda II Course, Dr, Vijaya Stallings, Life Enrichment Center, Newport News, Virginia, October 1st to November 12th, 2003, (50 Hrs.)
223. The Postcolonial Study Group, ODU, Norfolk, Dr. Aditi Nath Sarkar, Director, Satyajit Roy Collection, Calcutta, India, “When the Subaltern Speaks: the scroll of the Flood of Dukhushyam Chitrakar”, A presentation on the role of contemporary rural folk art in India. “Introducing Satyajit Ray”, Highlights the contribution of the legendary director in world cinema, October 6th, 2003
224. First Annual National Conference of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, October 16-19th, 2003, Sirata Beach Resort, St. Petersburg, Florida (20 Hrs.)
225. India Unveiled, Lecture by Robert Arnett, Hindu Temple, Dec.7th, 2003
226. Training in Ayurvedic Medicine at Vedic Village, Kolkata, India, Dec. 18 – 31st, 2003, Preceptor, Dr. C.M. Pradyumna and Dr. Sabitah Pradyumna
227. Is Democracy a Dinosaur, Paleontology of Democracy-Lessons from Greece and Rome Lynn Saolivich, VWC, Feb. 3rd, 2004
228. Nexus, Faith and Political Process, VWC, Feb.9th, 2004
229. Is Democracy Irrelevant, Dan Margolis, VWC, Feb.10th, 2004
230. India and United States, Courts and Religious Rhetoric in Election, Shylashri Shankar, VWC, Feb.12thm 2004
231. Mind-Body Medicine, MVMC, Portsmouth, Eva Selhub MD, Feb.12th, 2004
232. Democrats are Immortal and Republicans are Uncaring, So what else do I need to know? Sharon Vaughan, PhD, VWC, Feb.17th, 2004
233. AAPI meeting, EVAR, Rasesh Shah MD, Philippine Cultural Center, Feb.20th, 2004
234. People of a Democratic Society, Engaged Citizen or Dutiful Robot, Craig Wansink PhD VWC, Feb.24th, 2004
235. Promoting Active Citizenship, Joyce Easter, VWC, March 2nd, 2004
236. American Jews and Election 2004, Issues and Loyalties, Yehezkel Landau, VWC, March 4th, 2004
237. Overview of Hindu Dharma, Kamlesh Kapur, Hindu Temple, March 6th, 2004
238. Discussion on movie Passion of Christ, VWC, March 14th, 2004
239. Houston Smith at ARE, on Deeply Troubled Problems for Universe, March 19th, 2004, and at Christ and St. Luke’s Episcopal Church,"Enduring Truths of the Great Religions", "This American Moment: The Remarkable Opportunity It Opens for Churches" World Religion & Social Pillars, March 20th, 2004
240. NABC 2004 Medical Seminar meeting, Dr. Rita Ghosh’s House, March 28th, 2004
241. Prospective membership meeting, Churchland Rotary Club, April 6th, 2004
242. The Black Church and Election 2004, Hopes, Fears and Political Action Plan, Michael J. Battle, PhD, VWC, April 22nd, 2004
243. Living the Spiritual Life, Carolyn Myss PhD, Norman Sealy MD, PhD through ARE at Ramada Plaza Hotel, Va. Beach, VA, April 24th, 2004
244. Churchland Rotary Club meeting, May 11th, 2004, (Board meeting, May 17th, 2004), May 18th, 2004, May 25th, 2004, June 8th, ,15th, 22nd, 29th, 2004, Poolside Chat at Sandy Stewart’s house, June 24th, 2004, July 6th ,13th,20th,27th, 2004, Down town Suffolk Rotary, July 15th, 2004, Portsmouth Rotary club, August 5th, 2004, Churchland, August 10th, 2004
245. AAPI meeting, Philippine Cultural Center, Va. Beach, Va. Bronchial Asthma, May 21st, 2004
246. Bangladesh Medical Association of North America, annual meeting, Crown Plaza Hotel, NYC, July 30-31st, 2004 (4.5 Hrs.CME)
247. Feng Shui at Beck & Stein Book Store, Port Worwick, Newport News, Ellen Whitehurst August 5th, 2004
248. Dr. Lambert Parker, Nanotechnology and skin care products, Debra Aleck’s house, Portsmouth, Virginia, August 11th, 2004
249. Health Seminar, NABC, Silver Jubilee, Academy of Medicine of Queens County, New York, July 1-2, 2005 (6 Hrs.)
250. An Introduction to Explore Intuition, E. Phyllis Flanders, Beck & Stein Book Store, Sept. 7th, 2004
251. Holistic Health Symposium, Living Medicine in a Living World, ARE (Atlantic University) Va. Beach, Virginia, Sept. 17-19, 2004 (20 Hrs.CME) Gladys McGarey, MD, Scottsdale, AZ
252. The religious culture, wars and election 2004, what’s at stake, Dr. Ted Vial, Dr. Craig Wansink, Boyd Dinning Hall, VWC, Sept. 23rd, 2004
253. Tumor conference, Carcinoma Esophagus, MVMC, Oct. 1st, 2004
254. Wars and election 2004, what’s at stake, Dr. Dan Margolies, VWC, Oct. 7th, 2004
255. Finding your intuitive voice, E. Phyllis Flanders, Beck & Stein Book Store Oct. 12, 2004
256. Creation and Astronomy, When evolution collides with Creationism, Nexus program VWC, Oct.18th, 2004
257. The Economy and Election 2004, What’s at Stake, Prof. David Garraty, VWC Oct. 21st , 2004
258. Second Annual National Ayurvedic Medical Association’s conference, Long Beach, The Queen Mary, Oct. 21-24, 2004 (20 Hrs. CME)
259. When God is a women: The Divine Feminism in India, Dr. Rita DasGupta Sharma, CNU, students center alumni’s room, Nov. 3rd, 2004
260. Dinner meeting at VWC, with President Dr. William T. Greer Jr, Phillip E. Perdue Associate VP for College Advancement, Dr. Craig Wansink. Ph.D. Shikha, Dr. Adarsh and Pat Deepak, Nov. 15th, 2004
261. When Rationalism collides with Mysticism, VWC, Nexus, Nov 15th, 2004
262. India’s relations in a rapidly globalizing world, Dr. Amit Mitra, Secretary General, Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, India Forum, ODU Nov. 19th, 2004, Followed by dinner with President of ODU Roseann Runte
263. Ayurveda and discussion of book Quantum Healing and Perfect Health, Vijaya Stalling,Beck & Stein Book Store, Nov 30th, 2004
264. Using your Intuition Constructively, E. Phyllis Flander, Beck & Stein Book Store, Dec. 8th, 2004
265. Sing me to Haven, Devotional Music from India, Hoffheimer Theater, VWC, Mrs. Kamlesh Kapur, Feb. 17th, 2005
266. Treatment of Menopause, AAPI meeting, Philippine Cultural Center, Mar.25th, 2005
267. Ayurvedic Stress Management, Vijaya Stallings, Institute of Health and Healing, Newport News, April 8th, 2005
268. Nexus, When Biomedical Ethics collide with Religious Belief, April 18th, 2005
269. Art of Living Course, Norfolk, Virginia with Hansa Dave, June 2-7, 2005 (25 Hrs.)
270. Summer Solstice, Swami Paramananda, American Theatre, Hampton, June 21st, 2005
271. NABC, Pennsylvania Hotel, NYC, June 30th – July 3rd, 2005
272. Nexus, Coming of Age, Individual Identity and Community, VWC, Sept. 26th, 2005
273. Fund raising dinner with Tim Kaine, Holiday Inn Select, Norfolk, Oct. 1st, 2005
274. What Now for The Center for the Study of Religious Freedom, VWC, Dr. Paul Rasor Oct. 6th, 2005
275. Annual meeting of The National Ayurvedic Medical Association, Las Vegas, Alexis Park Hotel, October 20-23rd, 2005.
276. Religious Freedom, Why bother and Why here? VWC, Dr. William Greer & Dr. Paul Rasor, November 3rd, 2005
277. Christianity and Religious Freedom, VWC, Dr. Jonathan Dauber & Dr. Paul Rasor November 17th, 2005
278. AAPI-HR, meeting, How to beat Heart disease epidemic among South East Asians, Dr. Enas A. Enas, Norfolk Waterside Marriott, January 20th, 2006
279. How to beat Heart disease epidemic among South East Asians, Dr. Enas A. Enas, Hindu Temple of HR, January 21st, 2006
280. Fighting the Global War on Terror, Ethical and Legal Issue in the treatment of the detainees, ODU, Chandler Recital Hall, Institute of Ethics and Public Affairs followed by dinner, January 26th, 2006
281. Nexus, VWC, Spiritual Transformation throughout our lives, January 30th, 2006
282. Religious privacy after September 11th, Dr. Michael Barkum, VWC, Feb. 9th, 2006
283. Integrity in Research with Human Embryonic Stem Cell, Ethics and deliberation on Federal Policy, Dr. Jonathan Morino, ODU, Chandler Recital Hall, Institute of Ethics and Public Affairs, followed by dinner, February 9th, 2006
284. Charity of your choice through Estate Planning, Norfolk Yacht and Country Club, VWC alumni and friends, February 16th, 2006
285. Fear, Folly and Freedom, VWC, Blocker Auditorium, William Schulz, Executive Director, Amnesty International, USA, February 16th, 2006
286. Prevalence of Heart Disease in Western Tidewater, Round table lunch, Bon Secours Heart Institute & Urban League of Hampton Roads, St. Mark’s Church, Portsmouth
287. Ayurvedic Meditation, Vijaya Stallings, Universal Movement Yoga Studio, Virginia Beach, March 10, 2006
288. Nexus, Virginian Wesleyan College, Growing into Wisdom, March 27, 2006
289. Literary Festival, TCC, Celebration of the writers, Azar Nafisi, Reading Lolita in Tehran, Roper Auditorium, April 3, 2006
290. Literary Festival, TCC, Celebration of the writers, Fareida Goldin, April 4, 2006
291. It’s my country too, Being a Muslim American in post 9/11 America, Ali Asani, Professor of the practice of Indo-Muslim language and culture, Harvard University, VWC, April 6, 2006
292. Nexus, VWC, Death and Beyond, April 24th, 2006
293. AAPI – HR, meeting, Sheraton Norfolk Waterside, Chronic Liver Disease, Dr. Richard Sterling of MCV, June 23rd, 2006
294. NABC (North American Bengali Conference), Houston Hilton, June 30th to July 2nd, 2006
295. July 7th, 2006, Apt. with Dr. Vasant Lad, Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque, NM
296. July 14th, 2006, Visit Maharishi Mahesh Yogi University, The Vedic City, Fairfield, Iowa
297. BMANA annual meeting, Detroit Marriott, August 3-5th, 2006
298. Deepak Chopra’s lecture on Mind Body medicine and Secrets, Ramada Inn, Va Beach, from ARE, August 24th, 2006
299. ARE, Emotions, the cutting edge of the developing soul, August 25-26th, 2006
300. AAPI – HR, Dr. Enas Enas, VAP testing by Atherotech, Sheraton Norfolk Waterside, August 25th, 2006 evening
301. Sanskrit Class with Monorama, My Yoga Spirit, Norfolk, VA, September 8-10th, 2006
302. ARE, Holistic Healing, September 15-16th, 2006
303. VWC, Nexus, Islam & Violence, September 18th, 2006
304. VWC, Religious freedom roundtable, Church and State, where are we now, September 21st, 2006
305. Annual Conference, NAMA, NYC conference center, September 22-24th, 2006
306. Hampton Roads Technology Council, From laboratory to market place, bridging university – industry gap, Vivek Kundra, ODU, Ted Constance Center, Sept.26th, 2006
307. Ayurvedic Practitioner Course, Session I, Vijaya Stalling, October 2nd to November 8th, 2006, Kim’s place, Norfolk, VA. (76 classroom hours)
308. ODU, Better Understanding Club, Interfaith dialogue and dinner, October 12th, 2006
309. VWC, CSRF, Legislative Prayer, Pledging under God and other ceremonial public religious expression, Michael Pannitz & Paul Rasor, Shafer Hall, October 19th, 2006
310. VWC, CSRF, Catherine Cookson’s lecture, Theocracy, Democracy and other cracies, Martin Marty, Boyd Dinning Room, October 26th, 2006
311. AAPI – HR, Sheraton Norfolk Waterside, Chronic Back Pain and latest advances, Dr. Ranvijai Singh, October 27th, 2006
312. Second Annual Medical Symposium, Options in the Interventional Management of Heart Diseases, Renaissance Hotel, Portsmouth, VA, October 28th, 2006
313. ARE, Structure of water, spirituality of water, Dr. Rustom Roy, November 3rd, 2006
314. Nexus, VWC, CSRF, Islam and the religion – state relationship, Boyd dinning room, November 13th, 2006
315. AyurvedaGram, Whitefield, Bangalore, India, Panchakarma lecture and treatment, December 26-30th, 2006
316. Symposium on Yoga Therapy and Research (SYTAR), Los Angeles airport Hilton, January 18-21st, 2007
317. AAPI – HR, Sheraton Norfolk Waterside, Norfolk, VA, Updates on appropriate antibiotics therapy, guideline for 2007, Dr. Allan Morrison, January 26th, 2007
318. VWC, CSRF, Creationism, Evolution & Intelligent Design, Constitutional Context, God, Public School and the Constitution, Paul Rasor, JD, PhD, February 1st, 2007
319. VWC, CSRF, Creationism, Evolution & Intelligent Design, Historical and Cultural Context, Religion verses Science, Why does it matter, James Gilbert, PhD, Feb.8, 2007
320. Nexus, VWC, CSRF, Islam and Women, Boyd dinning room, February 12th, 2007
321. VWC, CSRF, Creationism, Evolution & Intelligent Design, Theological Context, Evolution and Faith, what is at stake, John F. Haught, PhD, February 15th, 2007
322. VWC, CSRF, Creationism, Evolution & Intelligent Design, Scientific Context, How do Biologist view this, Paul Ressler, PhD, & Philip Rock, PhD, February 22nd, 2007
323. VWC, CSRF, Creationism, Evolution & Intelligent Design, Educational Context, Evolution what a teacher to do? Ginger Ferris MS & Malcolm Lively PhD, March1, 2007
324. VWC, CSRF, The Larger Context, Science & Religion in the public school, What next, Kent Greenwalt, Columbia School of Law, March 8, 2007
325. Ayurvedic Practitioner Course, Session 2, Vijaya Stallings, March 12th to May 20th, 2007, Kim’s place, Norfolk, VA. (86 classroom hours)
326. Nexus, VWC, CSRF, Islam and Religious Pluralism, Boyd dinning room, April 16th, 2007
327. AAPI, Update on Combination Treatment of T2DM, Om Ganda MD, Norfolk Waterside Marriott, April 27, 2007
328. Yoga Science Camp by Swami Ramdev, Heritage India Group of North America, Garden State Exhibit Center, July 4-8, 2007
329. BMANA 27th annual convention, Roosevelt Hotel, New York City, July 26 - 29, 2007
330. Medical Intuition Training, ARE (Association for Research and Enlightenment), Va. Beach, September 6-9, 2007
331. Ayurvedic Practitioner Course, Session 3, Vijaya Stallings, September 10th to November 11th, 2007, Kim’s place, Norfolk, VA. (75 classroom hours)
332. Yoga Workshop at My Yoga Spirit, Norfolk, VA, September 22, 2007
333. Annual Conference, National Ayurvedic Medical Association, Hotel Albuquerque, Albuquerque, NM, October 18-21, 200
334. Nexus, VWC, CSRF, Faith and Beauty, Boyd dinning room, October 29th, 2007
335. Race, Rights and South Africa’s constitution, Dr. Derrick Derby, Chandler Recital Hall, ODU, IEPA (Institute of Ethics and Public Affairs), November 26, 2007
336. Ayurvedic Practitioner Course, Vijaya Stallings, January 14th to February 13th, 2008, The Space Above, Norfolk, VA. (39 classroom hours)
337. Energy Medicine, Donna Eden, ARE, Va. Beach, VA, January 25-27, 2008
338. Retirement Planning, Frank C. Jones, Jr. Tidewater Community College, Norfolk, January 29, 2008
339. Yoga and Ayurveda Workshop at The Space Above studio, Norfolk, February 2, 2008
340. Yoga Workshop at The Space Above studio, Norfolk, February 5, 2008
341. What is Homeopathy? ABC’s in Emergency Situations (6 hrs.), session 1 of What is Homeopathy?, Taksha University, School of Integrative Medicine, short
course TIM601, ODU, Peninsula Higher Education Center, 600 Butler Farm Road, Hampton, February 9, 2008
342. Nexus, VWC, CSRF, Faith and Justice, Boyd dinning room, February 11th, 2008
343. Geo terrorism in Kashmir, Rabindra Kaul, Regent University, Chesapeake, February 21, 2008
344. VWC, CSRF, Heaven as Hell: The First Amendment as a Refuge for Religious Scoundrels, Terry Lindvall, PhD, February 28th, 2008
345. SYTAR (Symposium on Yoga Therapy And Research), LA Hilton, March 6-9, 2008
346. VWC, CSRF, Bubba got run over by a Reindeer, using Hanukkah to justify Christmas in the public square, Eric R. Mazur, PhD, March 13, 2008
347. What is Homeopathy? Introduction (6 hrs.), session 2 of What is Homeopathy?, Taksha University, School of Integrative Medicine, short course TIM602, ODU, Peninsula Higher Education Center, 600 Butler Farm Road, Hampton, March 15, 2008
348. Yoga by Robert Cory, The Space Above Studio, Norfolk, March 18, 2008
349. The Raj Maharishi Ayurvedic Health Spa, Fairfield, Iowa, Panchakarma treatment, March 24-28, 2008
350. Nexus, VWC, CSRF, Faith and Despair, Boyd dinning room, March 31st, 2008
351. AAPI, Cholesterol Homeostasis and selective inhibition of absorption & synthesis, Franklin Zieve, MD, Norfolk Waterside Marriott, April 25, 2008
352. What is Homeopathy? Remedies for acute diseases (6 hrs.), session 3 of What is Homeopathy?, Taksha University, School of Integrative Medicine, short course TIM603, ODU, Peninsula Higher Education Center, 600 Butler Farm Road, Hampton, April 26, 2008
353. VWC, CSRF, Religious institutions as agents of social change, Julie Maggioncalda, May 1, 2008
354. Healthy living and Wellness Expo, Williamsburg Indoor Sports Complex, May 3rd, 2008
355. NIH first annual Yoga Week, Rockville, Maryland, May 19-23, 2008,
356. Lecture by Yug Purush Swami Parmanandji, American Theater, Hampton, VA, June 17, 2008
357. Swami Ram Dev Yoga Science Camp, Dulles Expo & Conference Center, Chantilly, VA, July 23-27, 2008
358. BMANA 28th annual convention, Norfolk Waterside Marriott, July 31 to August 3rd, 2008
359. Ayurvedic Practitioner Course, Continuing Graduate Class, Vijaya Stallings, August 27th to November 3rd, 2008, The Space Above, Norfolk, VA. (18 classroom hours)
360. The Challenges of American Religious Pluralism in a Post-9/11 World. Cookson Lecture:Dr.Diana L Eck, VWC CSRF, October13, 2008, Dinner
with Dr. Eck
361. Annual Conference, National Ayurvedic Medical Association, Chicago Airport Westin, October 16-19, 2008
362. Deepak Chopra, Science and Spirituality, Washington National Cathedral, November 12, 2008
363. Nexus 2008-09, VWC, CSRF, Questioning Faiths, Open Windows and Revolving Doors, Boyd dinning room, October 20, 2008 Hinduism, November 17, 2008 Buddhism, February 9, 2009 Judaism, March 9, 2009 Christianity,
364. AAPI, Advancing our understanding of Glycemic control, Refocusing on Glucose regulation in T2DM, John O’Brian, MD, Norfolk Waterside Marriott, October 24, 2008
365. Making sense of the non-sense, an explanation of 2008 financial crisis, Prof. Larry Filer, Institute of Ethics and Public Affairs, ODU, BAL 9024, October 28, 2008
366. Ahimsa, Anna Pittman, The Space Above yoga Studio, Norfolk, November 7, 2008
367. Patanjali Yogpeeth, Assistant Teachers Training Camp, Douglas Community Center, Leesburg, VA, November 28-30, 2008 (25 hrs.)
368. Dr. Mehmet Oz, Lecture, It’s all about you, Sandler center for performing arts followed by lunch at Towne Center City Club, Va. Beach, December 12,
369. Luminous Vision Journey, Dr. Rita Sharma, Taksha University, School of Integrative Medicine, ODU, Peninsula Higher Education Center, 600 Butler Farm
Road, Hampton, December 13, 2008
370. How to do Video Documentary, Vibha Varmani, Taksha University, School of Cinematic Arts (SCA), STC office, 10 Basil Sawyer Drive, Hampton, January 10, 2009 (8 Hrs.)
371. Economic forecast for 2009, Economic Club of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Marriott, January 14, 2009
372. Ayurvedic Practitioner Course, Continuing Graduate Class, Vijaya Stallings, January 28th to April 29, 2008, The Space Above, Norfolk, VA. (10 classroom hours)
373. Eating 3rd edition movie review with Q & A, Dr. Neal Barnard, Studio for Healing Arts, Norfolk, VA, January 30, 2009
374. VWC, CSRF, Pluralism, Tolerance and Freedom: What’s at Stake? Tolerating religion in the public square: America’s sacred ground, Barbara A. McGraw JD, PhD, February 5, 2009
375. VWC, CSRF, Pluralism, Tolerance and Freedom: What’s at Stake? Tolerating Difference, The Treatment of Religious Minorities in the United States, Timothy Miller, PhD, February 19, 2009
376. Integrative Medicine and Health of the Public, Institute of Medicine, Washington DC, February 25-27, 2009
377. SYTAR (Symposium on Yoga Therapy And Research), LA Marriott, March 5-8, 2009
378. Patanjali Yogpeeth Phase II opening ceremony and International Yoga Teachers Training Camp, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar, India, April 2-6, 2009
379. Visited Yoga center at Parmartha Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, India, April 6th, 2009
380. Yoga training, Ananda in The Himalayas, Narendra Nagar, Uttarkhand, India, April 7-9, 2009
381. Yoga conference with Dr. Ishwar Basavaraddi, Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (Govt. of India), 68 Ashoka Road, Near Gole Dak Khana, New Delhi 100011, India, April 15, 2009
382. Ayurveda meeting with Dr. Gandhidas Lavekar, Director, Council for Research in Ayurveda and Siddha, 61-65 Institutional Area, Opposite ‘D’ Block, Janak Puri, New Delhi 100058, India, April 15, 2009
383. Life in Yoga Board Meeting, 1111 University Boulevard, Silver Spring, MD, May30, 2009
384. Marma Therapy Workshop, Dough Keller at Boundless Yoga, Washington D.C., July 18, 2009
385. BMANA 29th annual convention, Florida Hotel, Orlando, Florida, July 30th to August 2nd , 2009
386. Yoga camp with Swami Ramdev, Safari Texas Ranch, Richmond, Texas, October 9-10, 2009
387. Nexus 2009-10, VWC, CSRF, Religion and Sex, October 12, 2009 Human Reproduction and Religious Faith, November 16, Spirituality and Sex
388. Obama Care who wins and who loses, Dr. Kenneth McLennan, Institute of Ethics and Public Affairs, ODU, BAL 9024, November 12, 2009
389. AAPI-HR meeting, New Anti-Platelet therapy for ACS with PCI, Dr. Apurva Patel, Marriott Courtyard, Norfolk, VA. November 20, 2009
390. Yoga Sutra of Pitanjali by Rajan Narayanan by Taksha University at Poquoson Club House, Poquoson, VA. January 10, 2010
391. Robot Warrior Ethics, Dr. P.W. Singer, Col. Stephen Irwin, Lt. Col. Robert Bracknell, Chandler Recital Hall, ODU, IEPA (Institute of Ethics and Public Affairs), March 24, 2010
392. Annual meeting, Life in Yoga Foundation, Mangal Mandir, Silver Spring, MD, April 11, 2010
393. Annual Conference, National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA), San Mateo Marriott, CA, April 14-18, 2010
394. Lecture by Swami Paramanandaji at American Theatre, Hampton, VA, June 22, 2010
395. AAPI (American Association of Physicians of Indian origin) annual meeting, June 23-27, 2010, Gaylord Hotel, National Harbor, MD
396. Yoga a Holistic approach to Medicine, Swami Ramdev, Gaylord Hotel, National Harbor, MD, June 25, 2010
397. Challenges Facing India & Shaping it’s Future, Swami Ramdev, Marriott Hotel, Tyson’s Corner, Washington D.C., June 26, 2010
398. BMANA (Bangladesh Medical Association of North America) annual meeting, Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, July 1-4, 2010
399. Board Orientation, IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists), Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, July 29th to August 1st, 2010
400. The Science of Yoga and Yoga as Medicine by Dr. Timothy McCall, Yogaville, Buckingham, Virginia, September 10-17, 2010
401. Symposium on Yoga Therapy, by IAYT at The Himalayan Institute, Honsdale, Pennsylvania, September 30-October 3, 2010
402. IAYT, Board Retreat, Little Rock, Arkansas, February 17-20, 2011
403. Representing IAYT at 2011 Yoga Therapy Intensive, Skill Building for Professionals, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts, May 22-27, 2011
404. HASC, Seva conference, Eisenhower Executive Office Building, The White House, Washington D.C. & Georgetown University, July 29-30, 2011
405. Mount Madonna Center, Westonville, CA, Yoga conference and Ayurvedic therapy, September 5,2011
406. Fifth Annual Constitution Day Debate, Monumental Chapel, VWC, September 15, 2011
407. Clashing Visions of a Living Constitution, William Van Alstyne, IEPA, ODU, MGB 102, September 15, 2011
408. SYR (Symposium on Yoga Research), , Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts, September 23-25, 2011
409. Negotiating the Creationism / Intelligent Design Dilemma: A Historical Approach by Lisla Dalton, PhD, VWC, Monumental Chapel, Norfolk, VA, October 27, 2011
410. Presidents Advisory Council meeting, VWC, Ocean Explorer, Cobb’s Marina, Norfolk, Virginia, November 8, 2011
411. 9th DANAM conference, Intercontinental Hotel, San Francisco, CA, November 17-18, 2011
412. IAYT meeting, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts, December 1-2, 2011
413. Tour of the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Science, Prasanthigram, Andhra Pradesh, India, December 19, 2011
414. IAYT Board meeting, on line, January 19, 2012, February 16-18, 2012, May 16, 2012
415. Norfolk State University, Faith Partners Network Lunch from President Tony Atwater, February 29, 2012
416. Brahman and Quantum Physics, by Mani Bhaumik, Gaines Theatre, CNU, Newport News, VA, Asian Studies Program (Graham Schweig), April 4, 2012
417. New Paradigm Science and Ramayana, Dr. Tony Nader of Vedic City at the India International School, 4433 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA, May 17, 2012
418. BMANA annual convention, Hyatt Regency, Baltimore, MD, July 5-8, 2012
419. Trip to Life Path Center, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, July 30, 2012
420. Meeting with Rajan Narayanan, John Kepner (Executive Director, IAYT), Marriott, Arlington, VA, Meeting with Richard Karpel, President & CEO of Yoga Alliance, Nicole Mitchell, Director of Public Education and Outreach, Yoga Alliance, John Kepner, 1701 Clarendon Boulevard, (Yoga Alliance office) Arlington , VA, August 20, 2012
421. Attend American Heart Association, VCU Research, Reception and Dinner, Hilton Garden Inn, Richmond, Virginia, February 4, 2013
422. Visit to Pauley Heart Center at VCU followed by AHA Board meeting, Richmond, Virginia, February 5, 2013
423. Management of PTSD, ODU, IEPA (Institute of Ethics and Public Affair), Norfolk, Virginia, February 21, 2013
424. AAPI HR meeting, Norfolk Plaza Hotel, Norfolk, Virginia, April 12, 2013
425. Attend Yoga Alliance annual conference, Capitol Hilton, Washington DC, August 9, 2013
426. Yoga The Art of Transformation, Arthur M Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian, Washington DC, Reception dinner at Andrew W Mellon Auditorium, Washington DC, October 17, 2013
427. The Global Decline of Religious Freedom, by Dr. Brian J. Grim, Cookson Lecture, Virginia Wesleyan College, Norfolk, Virginia, October 29, 2013
421. Faith Partnership Network Meeting, Scott Dozier Dining Hall, Norfolk State University, Norfolk, Virginia, November 26, 2013
421. iRest workshop by Richard Miller at SYTAR annual conference of IAYT, Renaissance Austin Hotel, Austin, Texas, June 9, 2014
421. Meeting with Yoga Therapy teachers from University of Virginia (Mala Cunningham PhD, Ina Stephens, MD, Annie Wray, MD, Susan Bauer-Wu, PhD) at Milan Indian Cuisine, Charlottesville, Virginia, August 4, 2014
421. Breath Immersion: Breathwork from Science to Samadhi, Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Rhinebeck, New York, August 25, 2014 meet Shirley Telles & Sat Bir Khalsa
421. Symposium on Yoga Research, IAYT annual conference, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts, September 24-26, 2014
422. Symposium on Yoga Therapy and Research (SYTAR) annual conference of IAYT, Marriott Hotel and Spa, Newport Beach, California, June 4-7, 2015
423. Symposium on Yoga Research, IAYT annual conference, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts, September 28-30, 2015
424. Lecture on Socrates by Dr. Roshan Talreja, ODU-Virginia Beach Higher Education Center, Virginia Beach, Virginia, January 25, 2016
425. Lecture on Socrates by Dr. Roshan Talreja, ODU-Virginia Beach Higher Education Center, Virginia Beach, Virginia, February 15, 2016
426. Visit Samueli Institute and VA Hospital, Washington DC on February 17, 2016, Maryland University of Integrated Health on February 18, 2016 and NCCIH of NIH met Director Dr. Josephine Briggs, on February 19, 2016 as a part of IAYT board meeting.
427. Attend second Business Expo, Asian Business Association of Hampton Roads as VAAB member, Virginia Beach Public Library, Virginia Beach, Virginia, March 30, 2016
428. Climate Change Injustice: Responsibility and Response, Prof. G. Madison Powers, ODU's IEPA, Constant Hall, Norfolk, Virginia, April 5, 2016
429. Symposium on Yoga Therapy and Research (SYTAR) annual conference of IAYT, Marriott Hotel and Spa, Newport Beach, California, June 7-12, 2016
430. Visit Patanjali YogPeeth, Research Center, Haridwar, India, June 25, 2016
431. AAPI (American Association of Physicians of Indian origin) annual convention, guest for the board of trustee lunch, received a plaque in recognition as Great Son of India, Dedicated in Yoga, Marriott Marquis, NYC, July 3, 2016
432. Met Swami Ramdev attended program Yoga for Inner Peace by Swami Ramdev at VPSS Haveli, Houston, Texas, August 23, 2016
433. Symposium on Yoga Research, IAYT annual conference, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts, September 19-21, 2016
434. Guest at the Yogaville, Buckingham, Virginia with Shirley Telles for a guided tour and to attend her lecture, Neuroscience & Yoga: Understanding the science behind yoga for daily leaving. September 21-22. 2016
435. Reiki Healing, N.K. & Savita Sharma, Empowering and enlightening seminar, Unlock your healing and mind power to reverse disease, Learn the definite laws of freedom from disease, stress and suffering, See your past life and future life as related to your health, Crowne Plaza, Virginia Beach, VA, October 17, 18 & 20, 2016.
436. AAPI (American Association of Physicians of Indian origin), Hampton Roads, Gala, Half Moone Cruise Conference Center, Norfolk, Virginia, February 25, 2017
437. AAPI, HR meeting, G.I. Update by Promod Malik, MD, Wyndham Garden, Norfolk, Virginia, July 13, 2017
438. DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation) Surgery for Parkinson's Dis-ease, Dr. Kathryn Holloway, Neurosurgeon, McGuire VA Hospital, Virginia Beach, Virginia, September 6, 2017
439. Meeting with Dean Fairchild of Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach Campus and Maura Lansing about Associate Degree in Yoga Therapy, TCC, Virginia Beach, Virginia, September 12, 2017
440. Let Them Eat Cake: Same-Sex Wedding and The First Amendment, Dr. John Corvino of Wayne State University, IEPA, ODU, Norfolk, Virginia, September 21, 2017
441. Chakra Meditation by Archana Didi from India, Sattvic Space Yoga and Healing Studio and Hindu Temple of Hampton Roads, Chesapeake, Virginia, September 29-30, 2017
442. Norfolk Yoga Awareness Month, book YOGA THERAPY, AYURVEDA, AND WESTERN MEDICINE: A HEALTHY CONVERGENCE for raffle, Commune restaurant, Norfolk, Virginia, October 1, 2017
443. Meeting with David Lipsius, President and CEO of Yoga Alliance and John Kepner, Executive Director, IAYT at Yoga Alliance Office, Arlington, Virginia, February 16, 2018
444. AAPI (American Association of Physicians of Indian origin) Annual Gala, My book and DVD for silent auction, Renaissance Hotel, Portsmouth, Virginia, February 17, 2018
445. Vedic Wisdom for Modern Time by Dinesh Kashikar of The Art of Living, Introducing Kashiji and Received Yoga Honor from The Art of Living with shawl at The Hindu Temple of Hampton Roads, Chesapeake, Virginia, March 1, 2018
446. Attended 4 days Face to Face IAYT Board meeting, Yogaville, Buckingham, Virginia, May 17-20, 2018
447. SYTAR annual conference of IAYT attended as board member introduced speakers, Reston Hyatt, Virginia, June 13-17, 2018
448. Global Consortium of Yoga Therapy attended and presented Yoga Therapy in USA, Omiya, Japan, July 4-5, 2018
449. Attended Life in Yoga Institute Yoga Retreat at Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania September 6-9, 2018.
450. Attended Yoga for Public Health organized by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India at Kala Academy, Panjim, Goa November 12-13, 2018
451. 16th Convocation of SVYASA (Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anushandhana Samsthana) at Prashanta Kutiram, Bengaluru India January 12, 2019
452. GYAS (Global Yoga Accreditation Summit) organized by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and Permanent Mission of India in UN at the United Nation Headquarters NYC April 26, 2019
453. AAPI HR (American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin Hampton Roads chapter) meeting at Nawab Indian Bistro Norfolk, Virginia May 10, 2019